15 Apr Spring Bunny Craft!
Posted at 21:16h in News
Here is a fun Spring craft you can make out of recycled cardboard rolls!
- Cardboard tubes (like recycled toilet paper or paper towel rolls
- Your choice color of paint
- construction paper (pink and white)
- black permanent marker or paint pen
- white paint pen (optional)
- Paint your cardboard roll with desired bunny color.
- Using pink/white and whatever color your bunny is colored construction paper, cut out an outer and inner ear. Glue together.
- Once paint is dry, glue the ears to the inside of the roll.
- Using permanent marker or paint pens, draw on eyes, nose, mouth, and whiskers!
For a downloadable PDF of materials and step, click the link below!