17 Mar Saint Patrick’s Day Craft!
Toilet paper roll
Green paint (paint brush)
Green tissue paper & ribbon (the more variety the better)!
Green construction paper
Bernie’s Escape from Ong Island Saint Patrick’s Day Character Cut-Out
- Start by painting the toilet paper roll green. Set aside to dry while completing next steps.
- Begin with a square piece of green construction paper. Fold it two times. Then cut out a heart shape. Open up and you’ll have a four leaf clover! You can fold it diagonally to make it stand out more.
- Next begin cutting different sizes of ribbons and tissue paper. Once again, the more variety you have, the better it will look!
- Pick which character illustration you want from the Bernie’s Escape from Ong Island Saint Patrick’s Day PDF. Cut out the circle/oval and tape it to the middle of the clover.
Saint Pattys Day PDF
- Once your toilet paper roll is dry, you can begin stapling or taping the ribbons around the inside bottom of the roll.
- Tape or staple your clover with the character illustration towards the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Use either a hole puncher or scissors to poke two holes on the top of the toilet paper roll to string a ribbon through.
- Hang up your Bernie’s Escape from Ong Island Saint Patrick’s Day Windstock outside and see it flutter in the wind!