24 May Congratulations to the 2021 Women in Sustainability Leadership Awards Honorees!
The Women in Sustainability Leadership Awards (WSLA) honors leadership in sustainability and recognizes women who are driven, dedicated, and determined to fight for the environment, social justice, and equity. The WSLA Alumnae Group includes over 85 of the most influential women trailblazers who have become a powerful force in the profession of creating a more sustainable world.
Congratulations to the following winners and thanks for their commitment to making a difference in the world!
This year’s winners are:
- Jessica Aldridge, director of sustainability and zero waste programs, Athens Services
- Mona Benisi, executive director and global head of sustainability, real assets, Morgan Stanley
- Marilyn Black, vice president and senior technical and strategic adviser, Underwriters Laboratories
- Sonja Bochart, regenerative design, Sustainability and Biophilia Consulting, Sonja Bochart Wellbeing+Design
- Christine Brunel-Ligneau, head of sustainable agriculture strategy, Bayer AG CropScience Division
- Gina Ciganik, CEO, Healthy Building Network
- Robyn Eason, senior sustainability planner, city of West Hollywood
- Rachel Hodgdon, president and CEO, International WELL Building Institute
- Jennifer Holmgren, CEO, LanzaTech; director and chair, LanzaJet
- Elaine Hsieh, co-founder, head of corporate partnerships and marketing, Third Derivative